What we're reading
A technology blog for The Economist Group IT team
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Want to podcast with people around the world?
Want it to sound good?
- Use skype as your communicator, it's higer quality once it's bedded in than the phone,
- Record both/all sides of the conversation with powergramo pro
- Edit the recording with audacity.
- Publish on your group website, sell it, and make money from it.
- Repeat till video clicks in a business head. Start again and then find new software to record multiple video locations.....
I think it would be actually be good to record the editorial meeting on Mondays that The Economist has and put that on the website when the issue goes live. That's separate though