<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A technology blog for The Economist Group IT team

Friday, October 10, 2003

The search for the elusive "portable" notebook

I'm reading good things about the upcoming Handspring Treo 600 from palmOne and am apparantly on a waiting list for one of these from Orange. Whilst waiting for this, I've turned thoughts towards replacing my company supplied notebook - a Sony VAIO C1XM. This little machine has done exactly what I wanted from it - it really is portable, is just about usable for a few hours at a time (although the small keyboard and mouse pointer mean that the cursor sometimes moves when you don't want it to) and it even works on my WiFi network at home. My real problem with it is that it runs Windows 98
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?