<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A technology blog for The Economist Group IT team

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hack Google Mail and Get Free Storage
Have you used Google's nifty Gmail service? It gives you a gigabyte of storage space for mail files. But with a bit of configuration, you can use all that space as a huge online hard drive, for backing up files and making data available to multiple computers around the world. Save your data in cyberspace today!

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1854493,00.asp
Comments:
I haven't checked the link, but I installed a driver to do this (at home, of course) and it worked kinda ok - it truncated filenames. However, a few months ago it stopped working - I assumed Google decided it was evil.

I have a few Gmail invites; if anyone wants one drop me an e-mail.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?