<$BlogRSDUrl$>

A technology blog for The Economist Group IT team

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The screen on my mobile has just broken so I’ve had to order a replacement. Talking to various people a few recommended the Sony Ericsson P910I as they know I’m also a Palm user. The P901I seems to be the answer to carrying around two devices as it is also a PDA, email, internet, etc, etc. Checking it out it does seem to be rated very highly see: http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/sony-ericsson-p910i.htm
One feature that isn’t mentioned in the review above is that it can also be a Blackberry client (or as a friend of mine calls them a Gooseberry – for the amount of times they appear, unwanted, in meetings, etc).
I know Mike hasn’t had a lot of luck with his Treo but the guys I know have had theirs for quite a while with no complaints. Should we be thinking of something like the P901I as "standard" issue for us instead of a mobile and a Palm?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?